- Ferrous Grades Heavy Melt, P&S, Machine Cast, Shred, Auto, Rebar, Demo material, Turnings.
- Non-Ferrous Grade All grades of Aluminium
All grades of Copper
All grades of Brass
- Stainless Steel, High Temp Alloys 200, 300 & 400 Stainless steel grades
All Ni alloys
All tool steels including dies
- Coal & Limestone Gulf group ship's in excess of 200,000 tonnes of coal and limestone per month through Gulf Materials.
- Metals RecyclingSpecialty Steel Products buys and sells all ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
specialty steel products
With 85 employees and over 100 years of combined experience in the scrap metal business, recycling has become one of the core businesses of the Gulf family. Specialty Steel has been revitalized to accommodate the growth in the recycling industry. With the importance of protecting our environment a national priority, Specialty Steel has joined in that priority by making recycling one of our priorities. Specialty Steel now processes over 75 specialty items along with the many ferrous and non-ferrous standard grades for shipment to steel mills and foundries domestically and internationally.
- Bulk Storage Facilities
- Warehouse Storage Facilities
- Testing Facilities
- Complete in-house Maintenance Facilities
Specialty Steel Products, Inc. is a committed member of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI), The National Demolition Association (NDA) and the NCPC. Safety and Quality are the number one goals for our employees and our company. We are committed to safety for our employees, quality for our customers, and protection of our environment. We are equally committed to the integrity of industry and continually work with our legislators and local authorities to make certain that the future is secure for generations to come.
gulf GROUP products & SERVICES